By accessing and/or completing the form, the user gives Kommune consent to collect and process the following data (“Artist Information”):
1. Artist’s name, age, gender, location, email address, phone number;
2. The version of the National Story Slam story submission form that an Artist has accessed to participate in the National Story Slam.
1. To allow Kommune to consider submissions for the National Story Slam.
2. To comply with legal obligations and requests by law enforcement and also to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
3. For marketing, promotional, and advertising purposes only if the Artist has given their consent for the same.
4. To carry out Kommune’s obligations arising from any agreements entered into between Kommune and the Artist.
5. To understand the Artist’s broad, non-specific geographic location to help Kommune identify groups of Artists by general geographic market (such as city, state, or country).
Some of the information that Artists choose to provide to Kommune may be considered “sensitive personal data” under Indian law. By choosing to provide this information, the Artist consents to Kommune’s collecting and processing of such information.
Kommune may share the personal data collected through this form with their subsidiaries and affiliates.
Please note that the collection and processing of Artist Information shared with such third-parties shall be governed by their terms and policies, without any recourse to Kommune India.
Kommune implements appropriate organisational measures to help protect the security of the Artist Information, and more particularly the personal data contained in such Artist Information.
Founded in 2014, Kommune is India's premier platform for great art and great artists, known for bringing people closer through the power of stories. In the last 6 years, we have given a stage to over 5000 writers and storytellers across 15+ cities in India, and are the creators of one of India’s largest spoken word festivals - Spoken Fest.